Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Still Feel Like We are on Vacation!

Grace has her dad's sense of humor and always tries to make us laugh...seems like lately we all find humor in the smallest things, but sure starts the day off on the right foot when everyone "gets it"!! Grace thought pulling her hat down low would keep her brain warm so she would learn so much more today! Mimi agrees!!
I can't image getting serious about school for the next few weeks...we are in a vacation mode and will probably stay in this gear until after Christmas...sounds good to Dan and I!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

HEY! We've missed you in blogland! Tony and I have talked much about your lately! Tell Dan God has used his comments to us from last January more times than I can count to keep us on track! We have to hook up soon! We miss you both! Glad you are doing well! I'm hanging on to that "vacaton mode", as well, and longing for Christmas break!
Have a great week! Call or email me and let's get together (kids and all!!!)