Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank You Michael and Kim Perry

We were given this amazing gift from Michael and Kim Perry. Dan and I want to thank them for this priceless photo taken by Michael on their trip to China. This is a local school which shows these precious kids during class (notice the english alphabet on the blackboard)! We LOVE this gift and will cherish it forever! Thank you, thank you, thank you ...

Look for more of Michael's work in our Blessed Journey Mentoring Handbook ....it's coming along (life has a way of taking over and I barely squeek out enough time to reach my deadlines our writer has given me) luckily she is very patient with me!


Classmates in school in Nanjing, China

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture. Hope you all are well! I always read your blog when you post. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. They are beautiful. Just wanted to say hey and I love the picture!
Shay