Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Family and Mom and Dad's 50th!

Grandpa and MiMi

Mom and Dad


Big Hitter Grace




Nieces (Britt and Lo)




My Family

Huge surprise for my parents as we all came home for the first time in about 15 years! We got them so bad and had a blast sharing stories about growing up and working at the golf course (our family business for 40+ years). Ohio is awesome in May, lots of cool nights and clear blue skies.

My girls hit lots of balls on the range and all the adults, who aren't very competitive (ha), had scramble events everyday. The problem with growing up on a golf course is that it's always in your blood and seems to have trickled down into all the grandkids!!

3 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

Great pictures of your family! I'm so impressed with your blogging skills!! You'll be ready for a slide-show soon! :-)

Unknown said...

Great pictures with your family. I love the 5-0 shirts for your parents. How fun!

Tammy said...

Susan,
Just got home and able to get to my favorite blogs. I am so glad you have started this and look forward to following your journey every step of the way and covering your family in prayer along the way! We are thrilled for you!