Thursday, June 25, 2009

Always time for Gardening and Fort Building

A favorite during the summer around our house is building forts and then camping indoors!

One of my all time favorite things to do is garden and over the years I've developed many perennial gardens (which mean the plants come back on their own every season) I love daylilies and have found these to be one of the most successful plants in my garden. I just discovered a great local daylily garden called Kennesaw Mountain Daylily Garden 310 McDaniel Road, Marietta, GA 30064, which is just off Barrett Parkway near Burnt Hickory Road. You have to call (770) 429-0204 and the owners Bill and Diana Waldrop would be happy to show you their awesome gardens! This garden is all daylilies with many plants that they have cultivated on their own! I hope you have an opportunity to stop by to checkout this local treasure!


Life is good this summer and we are gearing up to leave for China in a few weeks - God is opening so many opportunities in China and as always, we are waiting to see where He wants to use us.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great to hear from you! Hey, when do you head to China? Where will you be? We may actually be there at the same time! Wouldn't that be crazy!!! Email me and let me know.... : )
I continue to pray for you daily, my friend!

Unknown said...

LOoking forward to hearing what God does with the Chapman family! Thanks for updating