Monday, December 3, 2007

Website is up and running and Thanksgiving pics

The website is finally launched and we hope you like the images, etc...we will continually add to the information and lots of pictures. We appreciate Brad's work on the site, such a blessing to this ministry. Thank you Brad, you are so creative!! He will be working on the site all week, tweeking and editing but just wanted to get "her" up and running!! Our web address is
www.firstfridayschina.com

Thanksgiving in Ohio!

We had a great Thanksgiving trip to Ohio, lots of family and SNOW! It was like a blizzard on Thanksgiving day and on Friday...not much stuck to the ground but it sure was BEAUTIFUL! I need a dose of cold and snow at least once a year!



This is our favorite part about traveling,
the hotel luggage cart!


My dad and brother Tom (log cabin on 7 acres)
This is where the turkey will be cooked and I'm sure some
other "wild game"!

MiMi ate too much turkey!


Some of my family, so many big hunting stories,
how fun!!

Tom and Tara (it's still bow season) they wouldn't
let Dan and I come along, hmmmm

It was freezing Thanksgiving morning!

Life is good in Ohio, we even saw a few Amish buggies go by my mom and dad's house early in the morning, sure is refreshing to see how simple life can be!

First Friday Note - We are so excited to have Amy Eldridge travel all the way from Oklahoma to be with us this month, please come out to support her and be blessed by her stories as she shares what is going on with Love Without Boundaries!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a great time, these pics are wonderful and sweet Mimi looks so tired!!!!

Cant wait until Friday!

Shari U said...

Susan, Thanksgiving in a log cabin! That looks like fun. Your First Friday website looks awesome! You guys have done such an outstanding job. I especially love the little girl in the first photo in the slide show! The picture of MiMi (I think it was taken at her 5th birthday party) is just amazing; she is so beautiful! Loved seeing you guys on Saturday. Tell Dan we tried the CATV button and it didn't help....he can't charge us for the service call :-( I hope you'll be able to add the glory revealed video to the website...I'd love to show it to my family and everyone else who will watch it.

Unknown said...

Oh my! The FF website is fabulous! I am going to sit down and read through it all tonight when Sophia is sleeping. It is really beautiful and so professional.

Can't wait to hear Amy E. & hearing Carol. What a blessing it will be!

Angela and Jay said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving!

I can't wait to check out the FF website and we're really looking forward to this Friday!

Donna said...

Looks like a great Turkey day for you all. Can't wait till Friday to show off my little one!d