Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday MiMi!!

My friend Reese!

The morning of my 5th b'day! My first party is at school.....

Mt. Paran school party!

My dad loves me BIG

Sisters forever! and Cool presents....

My second cake, first one was cookie cake at school


I am officially 5 years old!


A tea party ....


My friend Analiese, our birthdays are one day apart!

Ashley looks so tall! She's been 5 for awhile... My friend Abby, she is so beautiful in her pink dress

My sweet friend Shay Lu, I may be a little bigger than her!

That's it ...wonder what we will do next year?

Life is moving so fast lately that I've decided not to catch up on what I haven't posted and to just begin with "right now"! MiMi is now officially 5 and Dan is 50 and well, I'm just a few years younger than Dan.... ! haha My days are full and we have been so blessed with everything coming up with First Fridays and Blessed Journey Mentoring program ....stay tuned.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Mimi had a great day, beautiful pictures!! I cant wait to hear more about whats going on!! Thanks for all you have done and how you have made our journey just a little bit easier!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated B-Day to MiMi! Looks like a fun party. I love the beautiful dresses.

The Evans Family said...

Analiese had a wonderful time at the tea party. I'm sad that I missed it, but Dave certainly enjoyed watching the girls!

I can't believe that MiMi is 5 years old, the time has just flown by!

Special K said...

Happy birthday Mimi!!! Everyone looks just gorgeous in their party clothes.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, MiMi! You all look beautiful! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Angela and Jay said...

Looks like a great party! Love seeing all the girls in their Chinese dresses. Too sweet!

Janie said...

Hi, this is Rebecca's sister Janie - MiMi is BEAUTIFUL! I love looking at your post from First Fridays as well - what a great group of people my sister has found :-)